Tell a friend


When you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, not study or work, you may need to apply for a Visitor's visa or permit. When you are outside New Zealand you need to apply for a Visitor's Visa allowing you to travel to New Zealand. When you are granted a permit on arrival in New Zealand (stamp in your passport) you may remain in New Zealand for up to nine months. You will need to meet some requirements such as funds, health and character. When you are already in New Zealand and wish to stay longer, you may need to extend your valid visitor's permit.

Please contact NZASIA for further information.
Time in Auckland -

Copyright 2010 NZAsia Education Immigration Consultants Ltd.     Empowered by: Zoom Infotech | SEO in India